MODESTO AREA STREET ROD ASSOCIATION PRESENTS
Our 2023 Graffiti Classic Car Show at the
McHenry Village, this year is on
Sunday, June 4th.
New this year: We are celebrating 70 years of the Corvette (1953 – 2023)! The specialty parking area will be reserved for 50 Corvettes. Parking will be on a first-come, first-parked basis; no pre-registration is required. Each entrant in the specialty Corvette area will receive a custom-designed t-shirt!
Applications will be mailed out to previous Graffiti Classic participants in April and a printable application can be downloaded here.
Ray Lee –209 614-9737, email@example.com
- All preregistered “FasTrac” entrants will enter through Gate #2. These participants who have their “FasTrac” credentials will have the option to park in the South Side (La Parrilla) or North Side (Village Baking) of the mall parking areas. This is a first arrived first parked basis. When these areas are full, you will be directed to any available parking.
- Late registered and preregistered (who did not pick up their “FasTrac” on Saturday, June 3rd) will enter through Gate #1. After paying your entry fee and or picking up your registration packets, you will be directed to park in available parking. Please be patient as the “FasTrac” participants will have priority entering the show area.
- $40.00 early entry fee until May 26th. No mail-in entries are accepted after May 26th. Late entry or day of event $45.00. Saturday, June 3rd from 4 pm-6 pm, we will late register cars and distribute prepaid/FasTrac entries and event t-shirts.
- *The specialty parking area this year is reserved for Corvettes. This is a first-parked, 50-limit area. Corvette owners must request this area during staging. Special custom design T-shirts (first 50 Corvettes) and special awards.
- No entry into the show area before 6 am. Classic cars must be in place by 9 am to be eligible for awards. Registration window cards must be displayed on the vehicle before entering the show area. Drive-In Together Park Together-No Holding Spaces!
- Canopies/awnings are not allowed due to space restrictions and safety liability.
- No parking is allowed in crosswalks or handicap spaces (unless you have a handicap placard). We encourage handicap classic car participants to request handicap parking.